Wednesday, June 23, 2004

The only one who can answer your needs is someone who has no needs at all.

Today, for the first time ever, I attended the college bible study, and I must say, I was a little overwhelmed. I felt a little bit lost, there were so many people there. Thirty minimum. Breaking up into small prayer groups went alright for me, but I will have to try this a few more times to see if its really where I want to be. I don't know what it is, but I'm having trouble finding my place amongst all those faces. I know that its God i'm striving to learn more about, rather than how i fit in to the puzzle that is the college herd, but that doesn't make me want a place any less.

I've been watching a few of the people around me really struggle to find God recently, and I know how hard a place that is to be. I wish there were more that I could do for them, but its ultimately not up to me.

There are others that I have been watching grow like crazy, and it just makes me smile.

I watched the rest of the Crow movies today. The third one really is pretty pooey. It doesn't follow the original plot at all, and that irritates me. The second one was okay, but it started to get a little sloppy. All in all the first one was by far the best. It really got to me the most.

I'm still contemplating about Warped Tour. I'd like to go, but thus far haven't really firmly decided about anything just yet.

I've got my fingers crossed about a job I applied for today. Not only do I really need it, but it might not be all that bad of a job, with a few minor exceptions, but welcome to life.

The story of my life continues to frustrate itself, and I don't know whats going to happen next. I'm not sure what I should do again. I never was much good at making decisions...

Its also pretty late, so I'm going to pretend to sleep now, and actually play the sims for the better end of an hour. Until we meet again,.,.,., *bows ever so politely*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home