Wednesday, June 23, 2004

They're all dead. They just don't know it yet.

I watched the crow last night with Chad and Lara, and I have concluded that if I had nothing but a lifetime of beautiful memories of faces I could never touch again and a mind full of the images of seeing them die in ways nobody should ever be put through... screw avenging. I would rather die than live my life like that. I coudln't handle it, being left with all those amazing memories and then having them countered by watching the person I love more than anything in the world be raped and murdered and I have to stand back and theres nothing I could do about it. I would rather be dead. That movie damn near put me in tears... Lots of things do that to me. I really do cry at the drop of a hat. Its just a different type of crying i suppose. I don't exactly cry. All those tears get stuck in my eyes so its like crying but not.

I was in no mood to wake up this morning. Every time I shut my eyes, I had a new dream, but I don't remember a single one. Fun times.

I'm trying to give the college group a chance, but every so often, as is in my nature, I don't exactly feel like people want me there perse. I believe, I hope, that its just me being paranoid.

I just realized i have no lists about myself on here. I think I have maybe 4 on bolt. I'll have to fixt that pretty soon. But for now, I bid you good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home