Tuesday, June 22, 2004

What could be better than waking up to a song written about Saskatchewan? Probably a few things, but that was good. I'm also enjoying lounging around the house in my boxers watching the impending storm sneak up on us. I hope it rains. I love the rain. My psychology teacher told me once it wasn't normal, how much I love the rain. I don't think she'd make a great counselor of any sort, considering she told me i was not normal more than once in the two weeks she was in class (maternity leave). But thats okay. I'm not normal. There is so much about me that is not of this world, and i'm okay with that. I have to finish this application. I don't understand why they aks for grammar school... What does that have to do with anything? Meh, so be it. I think i'm going to look into some of that reading i keep meaning to do. I"ve gotten out of the habit of reading, and thats not good. I used to read all the time. Always had a book in my hand. Those were the days. I was defanantly a flashlight under the covers kind of kid. Hmmm... I'ma do the dishes now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home