Friday, June 18, 2004

Smoking is least prevalent in Utah and California, while it is most prevalent in Oklahoma and Kentucky. Massachusetts has the best record for fatal car accidents; Louisiana, Montana, South Carolina and Wyoming have the worst. North Dakota has the least amount of violent crime; Florida the most. Colorado and Utah have the least risk of heart disease; Mississippi has the highest risk.


Its amazing the things you find online. Who spent thier time figuring all this out, i'd like to know? Friday thing was great as usual. We went to a friends birthday party and I went swimming in my clothing. Chlorine hurts my nasal cavity so much. It gets all jammed up in my sinuses and it burns like a mother... like flaming beef meteors... I'm so unbelievably beat right now. I got a whole bunch more fabric for my dress plus possibly some for a pillow I'd like to make. Its like the one you got Chad, only it will cost me about half the price... And will look worse. I've been in such a girly mood lately. I freaked out and started compuslively cleaning my sisters room yesterday. Took me four hours to clean off her stacking shelves, sifted through all the crap she didn't need and even put all her art and comics in binders I found lying around. I've still much to do. And I can't stop sewing. I have no fingers left b/c I've spent hours hemming by hand. But now I've got my macine working and I can get done in half the time. *shines with glee* I want to paint my room. I want purple walls and black carpet and pillows to match and I need to go through all the crap I have laying around and start tossing it. I'm such a pack rat. Everyones moving on me. Danita and Kayla moved and then Ryan moved before we could hang out and I am sad for such. Okay, I'm tired and really want to finish my dress now. So until we meet again, I bid you the most loving adieu *bows ever so politely*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home