Tuesday, October 05, 2004

"When i grow up I'll be stable,
when I grow up I'll turn the tables..."


So very often does the question come up of what I am going to do with my life. Its quite a list.


Musician/singer/songwriter/dancer
marine bioligist
forensic scientist
criminal psychologist
adolescent psychologist
professional bum
writer (aka collections of short stories)

and the newest to be suggested to me

Fashion designer?

I could do fashion. Ev and I even came up with a name for my line. Check this. Fashion for the Fashionably Inept. I would excel in things that noone in thier right mind would ever wear. Much like I do now. But do I really want my ideas being sold off to the world? Maybe. Then I could be like "Hey, thats totally my design and you are wearing it."I could have like a little boutique or something and give it a strange, classy name like... borderline neurosis.... Okay that was just strange and I have no ideas... NOT the point.

Maybe I could just write and play songs about criminially insane, and dead, teenage marine life while dancing around in my superbly anti-stylish torn long underwear, flannel jacket and matted hair.

It'd be like the chimney sweep in Mary Poppins.
Chim chimney chim chimeny chim chim cheruuuuuu, this fish is neurotic and killing things too....

I think I could be happy that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home