Saturday, September 18, 2004

"Sleeping through the evenings
hanging dreams inside my head..."


Well I can tell you who isn't doing that... I am suffering from a very severe case of insomnia tonight. Actually, its almots 4 in the morning, and I can't seem to fall asleep for the life of me. This is healthy... I'm going to regret this to no end come ... later on today... Really, I only want to sleep. And I'll be damned if I didn't leave my sleep assisting mallot somewhere that I can't seem to find right now.

Maybe I'll watch the sun rise...

So until next time, this is me, tossing and turning now, and completely screwed in 5 hours. I bid all you crazy heads in dreamyland adieu.

*bows replaced with me falling over from the exhaustion I will indefanantly suffer*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home