Thursday, September 09, 2004

Mah energy has gone missing. I went to sleep last night at like 8 and didn't wake up again until almost noon. I worked a whole bunch yesterday and either it took everything out of me or I'm getting sick. I'm not sure which, though I am feeling pretty hungry right now...

My imagination is broken, and I've woken up talking in my sleep more in the past month than I have in my whole life. I never wake up talking unless someone is in the room, but a couple of days ago, I woke up screaming. I didn't see anyone there, but I kept thinking that people were walking around all night because the temperature change was making things creaky and such. I had a dream that my old house was haunted or something and the ghosts were trying to kill me and there were ghost rats everywhere that got fat and looked like cats, so when I realized they were in fact rats I would yell and tell them they were broken and they would bite my fingertips and I'd yell again how they were broken and the louder I yelled the harder they bit me and once I started screaming Broken over and over again, so these rats jumped on me and pulled me to the ground and two of them bit me on my sides really really hard (I feel pain in my dreams) and I started screaming and when I woke up I was still screaming... Yup. My imagination is broken...

I'm going to look into finding food, seeing as how I'm hungry and I have to work in about an hour...

Tah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home