Wednesday, August 25, 2004

I am wasting my life.... Presenting to you a complete list of the first line of every journal in this thing.

So, yeah... I'm not sure why i chose to start a blog.
Success is mine.
Contrary to popular belief, i am not dying
It looks like mono, it feels like tonsilitis, and it sounds like strep, but it is in fact a "bacterial infection" in my tonsils
i don't understand
I think this is as close as i'm going to get to making this thing a little more interesting.
i found the whole song.
I love discussions that amount to something.
Everett, in one way or a hundred, this particular stanza makes me think of you.
Sometimes it seems to me like my whole high school existance is being smashed up, stuck in an envelope and shipped off.
all i remember is you're supposed to cross out the ones that don't apply, bold the four that most apply, and put the other months in afterward....
You have problems
Something that makes me mad is spoiled rich kids.
The simple joy that is midterms, and in some cases, finals.
The word of the hour is drained.
Yesterday afternoon i went with a large group of people to a girl at churches birthday party.
i can't get this think out of right alignment...
My situations just keep getting better and better.
I promise, I"m not avoiding the world of Blog...I’m sure this has nothing to do with my ability to make decisions, but nonetheless, that’s what I think of
Todays oh so thought provoking lunch time conversation: bathroom humor.
This stuff is addictive...
Initially, I had planned on writing out a list of things that i am going to miss, and things i'll be glad to leave behind.
Ever find that some days its harder to let go than others.
I should be doing something constructive with my time, but alas, I can't bring myself to do it.
I'm sure if i really wanted to that i could post something deep and meaningful, some wonderous quote that opens the eyes of those all around the world.
Yesterday i got home from my ever so anticipated JCL state competition trip.
So, Tyler is trying to torment me.
A rather unpleasent problem i seem to have is belief.
Whats new in the life of me today?
What’s on my mii\nd for the day?
Bridges or of crossing them- Gephyrophobia
Yesterdays journal joyness...
Today, I attended a talent show.
So, about Prom.
This quote has nothing to do with anything I initially wanted to talk about.
I very recently became edgy and incapable of sitting still.
Would you believe me if I said I really don't have anothing to complain about at the moment?
I do seem like an angry vengelful depressed person, an it does seem like i'm never happy anymore.
It only seemed fair of me to inform you that i'm not dead, even though most of you already know that.
I may have quite possibly just recieved the single most random and sweetest e mail of my life.
I just can't get enough blog it seems...
There is something painfully and irreperably wrong with my subconcious...
My first impulse was to be insulted.
In the midst of my psychosis, i forgot to mention that i'm now 18.
I am unbelievably bored.
The end of the year closes in on me faster than I want it to.
thats a good song.
My innards feel bad.
Senoir speeches may be finished, but i'm not
Thank you Bright Eyes....
Ahem.....
So, its the first day in weeks that i've had absolutely nothing to do whatsoever.
Today truly was a prime example of a lazy day.
Yesterday wasn't exactly what i'd call a great day.
Does this seem like crap to anyone else, or is it just me?
There are some days when its just harder to let go.
Okay, so that was a COMPLETE lie.
The formality of this funeral is disturbing.
Sometimes I'm pretty sure I should just get up off the floor and go on with life as if all the things that happen to me never really existed.
I've hardly figured it all out yet and its already started again...
I don't understand...
Yes, as has been the case all week, I'm going to complain.
And once again, I feel like crap...
Its amazing the things you find online.
Fear not, simply more religous frustration on my part.
What could be better than waking up to a song written about Saskatchewan?
I watched the crow last night with Chad and Lara, and I have concluded that if I had nothing but a lifetime of beautiful memories of faces I could never touch again and a mind full of the images of seeing them die in ways nobody should ever be put through... screw avenging.
Today, for the first time ever, I attended the college bible study, and I must say, I was a little overwhelmed.
For you crazy younguns, AFI stands for American Film Institute.
I can't remember where I heard that phrase from...
I haven't had a song lyric on here in some time, have I?
To make it even more obvious about how i feel, this song is about 7 minutes long because at the end it plays the music rewinding itself.
Yesterday Chad and I ventured off to Walgreens to find him a new toothbrush and razor.
I posted three times last Sunday...
I didn't get to see Everett yesterday.
You ever wake up in pain but still get that feeling that it'll be a good day?
While sitting on a hill by the road wathcing things blow up with my mom, siblings, a great friend and a wonderful guy is fun, it can't quite compare to the shows I went to when I was little.
Tonight, I am confused, angry, guilty, irritated, ashamed, relieved, flattered...
Now, I must admit.
Today, I learned a very valuable lesson about where I leave my sewing needle when I'm moving around my room
I can't sleep.
I'm doing a little better than I was last night.
Today went far better than some of my other days recently.
Well, I must admit, I thought I was going to die these past couple of days, but now, I'm feeling great.
My deepest apologies for not updating recently.
The insanity of Music Camp has come screeching to a halt, and I slept in till noon, abruptly awakened by the ear splitting, pain causing sound of.... a ringing phone.
Why are they all mad at me?
Wes is back.
I have recently been introduced to an amazingly beautiful song.
So, now that you have seen amazing music (???) my time has come to scare you off with my ranting...
Well, I assumed I would be dealing with incompetent movers today, like every move, but the packers changed the day to next Thursday.
Well, with no real job or activity to be a part of, no silence to allow me to truly sleep in, and no reason to stay up past midnight, I woke up this morning at the crack of 9:45 o' clock, and the day couldn't be passing by any more slowly.
My patience is wearing thin.
Today, I did the one thing I never thought I'd do, but always said I would.
Gah..... took so long to sign in....
Why does blog refuse to let me on so often?
I am finding this whole job search thing to be rather tedious...
Whooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Theres nothing like waking up in the morning to a crazy thunderstorm.
I, as you all know, am a guilty person.
I am going to be a busy little munchkin bubbums for the next couple of days at least.
I think my journal counter is off dramatically.
If there is only one thing in life I will ever need to know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home