Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Somebody told me that you had a boyfriend who looks like a girlfriend
that I had in February of last year..."


Whooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! reached 100 posts. its been six months, and alas the day has come. Too bad i'm going to waste this post on senseless crap.... Guess I should celebrate my hundredth rambling or something... So as StrongBad might do, I guess I'll go sit by the stick with a cooler of drinks and some food, talking to the Cheat and yelling at passerbys... and now my life has little meaning.

I'm going on the great job hunt tomorrow.... Gotta put on nice girly clothes and match my shoes and brush my stupid hair and pretend I know numbers for references and such. And maybe if i'm lucky, someone will take vast amounts of pity on me and give me a job... *crosses fingers*

I wonder why crossing fingers is supposed to be both a sign of luck and betrayal... Kinda makes you wonder.

Today I learned that Data Entry is.... really freaking boring. But if this is all ther is to it, I'll do it. I know it gets more complicated than this, but for now, i'm good.

Bad Religion is a good band, and I really enjoy thier song, Sorrow.

Evness thinks he is getting sick :( <---- Look, that makes me sad... I hope he gets to feeling better b/c he doesn't get sick too often, but when he does, you know it. Last time he got sick, I thought he was all dying on us and such. The lady in the main office at school (where I called him from) was teasing me for being such a "caring person looking out for him" I suppose I'm just a mom.... WHYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll fool them all yet.

I sound delerious. I should go to sleep. I'm not talking about anything sensible anymore.

I don't know who's getting the mail at my old house, but its not me.

This has gone way downhill. I go now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home