Sunday, August 01, 2004

My patience is wearing thin. It has been for some time now. Supposedly, its stress or something, but still, I don't think its much of an excuse. I get irritated around my family, when my friends come over, when people start talking about thier problems. I just don't have any patience. I have found myself wanting to rip out the lungs of my smoking friends on multiple occasions, and break the limbs of my friends who think its "cool" to do drugs. I feel like telling all those kids who talk about how punk they are that they don't know punk, and we, simply due to when we are born, will probably never know what punk is, and what true punks were trying to do. I want to laugh at all those people who call themselves "goth" ... considering you can't BE goth. Its not a subculture or a fashion statement, its a form of art and anyone who says otherwise... doesn't know what they are talking about. I suppose you can be inspired by gothic art or literature or, I don't know... archetecture, but theres no such thing as a goth. Not to mention the sex thing,.,.,., and the virgin jokes... *sigh* I feel like being brutally honest about my feelings on peoples problems. If its a problem, DON'T DO IT!!!!! I can't make it any simpler for you... but I know this is wrong.

And don't even get me started on all the things that the world is telling kids are alright...

Well, I'd love to chatter and complain till you murder me in my sleep..... *smiles* but I've got ... things... to ... do... yeah.... to do....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home