Wednesday, July 28, 2004

"I thought it was for real but I guess its no big deal..."

 
Well, I assumed I would be dealing with incompetent movers today, like every move, but the packers changed the day to next Thursday. I was hoping that the end of the week would come so that I wouldn't have to think any more, or deal with accusations from the family units, but that would be giving me a break that I obviously don't need or something. (For once, I don't think I was being sarcastic...) So I took atvantage of the time. Dispite the fact that I can't sleep well b/c my walls are now sickeningly blank... my sister and I made rag dolls of each other today to remember each other. They are the ugliest things in creation, but its the thought that counts. I am going to miss this, dispite all that I really won't miss that much. I still have Ericas cd, which I really need to get back to her... but how? Oh that is the question. So, yeah, I got nothing. No inspiring song lyrics, no month long, novel type rants. Today I just am. And thus, I depart you.
*Dances of into the distance after, of course, bidding you a most sincere adieu*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home