Sunday, July 25, 2004

Wes is back. That makes me happy. Apparently i've had a happy expression all day, about which i'm pretty happy since I don't want to make those around me think i'm heinously depressed all the time. I was there once. Its not that great. I don't suggest you try it. Speaking of things you shouldn't try..... I'm painfully sick of the high school drama. Thats all my social life is filled with any more. Drama. People getting mad at other people for no reason at all. People totally disrespecting thier friends and themselves because they are too stuck in thier own nonexistant rut to see how beautiful they really are. People acting like they aren't bothered by something that is plainly hurting them. People and thier irrational decisions and even more irrational reactions. People who just don't seem to understand that there is a whole world out there beyond all this pointless high school drama that they are just creating for themselves. Life is not one great big pity party and I wish people would recognize that. Theres too much stuff out there to make yourself sick over choices you know were wrong and relationships that you know won't last and throwing yourself at the feet of whoever walks by you in an attempt to make yourself look worse than you really are rather than greater than you could ever imagine, which of course, you are. Too much "I hate such and such because I have no justified reason and want to take ownership over people, which I have no right to do, but i'm going to do it anyway, because maybe if i'm scary and obsessive they will love me" I'm sick of the drugs and the sex and the bitterness, and the backstabbing, and the never ending fighting, and the facades, and the disrespect for self and others. I'm tired of it all.

On the other hand, i'm happy that my existance has had a significant (oh, and by the way, good) influence on at least someone. Thats all I've ever hoped for is to make someone elses life a little better. Supposedly, i've done that and I never even realized it. That makes me smile, dispite all the stupid crap i've done.

And I'm also really happy that Wes is back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home