Thursday, July 08, 2004

Today, I learned a very valuable lesson about where I leave my sewing needle when I'm moving around my room.

I was sewing some more today, and needed to lean over to get something, so i stuck my needle in the carpet like I always do. THen I crawled forward to get something or another. I don't remember what I needed now. I never actually got it. To say the least, I heard a crunch, and froze. When I looked down I didn't see anything, so I felt my knee and there was my needle. I figured it was stuck to my skin, so I brushed it but it didn't move. I leaned my knee up only to find the needle in my skin and a pleasant looking bump where the eye of the stupid needle was about to make a grand appearance. The needle went about 1/2 inch into my knee. So I started screaming for Zepp to come pull it out of my knee and she had to tug on it twice to make it move at all. So after putting the dull and thick end of a sewing needle through my knee, I'm thinking I'm in a lot of pain, and walking should be entertaining for the next few months...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home