Friday, July 02, 2004

You ever wake up in pain but still get that feeling that it'll be a good day? I love RPG's. I actually got to play d&d with the guys last night, till about 2 a.m. Now, I am really tired, but i'll live. My character... is short. And not just short, because I'm a halfling, and they are short by nature, but i'm like an undergrown midget halfling. A mind boggling 2 foot 8 inches. I am the shortest character possible in the game. What are the odds? Oh right, I'm freakishly short, and its just my nature. But its so much fun, I always manage some unlikely move. Last time I tore a chick in half with a short sword through the back, this time I annhialated a hobgobling, and I only rolled a 4... my stats and such, are actually pretty good. I have to do the room clean thing today, and then hopefully get to go visit evness, who seems to be doing so much better. My dress is closing in on completion, and i have insect bites on my arms and fingers.. I also managed to get a splinter walking up James' stairs yesterday. But that banister is like wrought iron or something. How did I manage a splinter? Just my luck.

On a less appealing note, unless I manage to accumulate a glorious miracle, I will be moving at the end of the month. Joy.... But i'm not thinking about that right now.Right now, I have to shower, clean up, and add more scraps to that pathetic ball of material I call an article of clothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home