Thursday, July 01, 2004

I didn't get to see Everett yesterday. i wanted to, but I wound up leaving the house and he didn't know and wound up coming over anyway and I wasn't home and I got home way later than I had planned and then I tried to call him up to see how he was doing and my parents wouldn't get off the freaking phone until well after I fell asleep. I was supposed to go somewhere this morning, thats why i'm up so early. But that plan fell through and I think I'm going to hang around today, atleast for a little, mostly b/c i didn't get enough sleep last night, and so i'm going back to bed for a short time. I'll probably try calling again later this afternoon, when he's concious again. I wish i'd have been able to get ahold of him yesterday.

Onto a slightly related topic, i've finally figured out what it is about the book o' pictures that don't suck. It is my book of beautiful things. and so, i need quotes, lyrics, random words of sorts.... that have to do with beauty. I'm filling the inside and back covor with them. I have nine so far.

onto a completely unrelated topic,.,.,., when I was 8ish years old, I watched a movie of some sort in school, and the lady in the movie was sweeping her dirt. I don't remember what it stood for, but I know it had some sort of meaning. Apparently I agreed with it or something b/c that weekend I started sweeping my dirt. My dad got mad at me for sweeping the dirt and not the floor...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home