Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Whats YOUR favorite country?

My deepest apologies for not updating recently. I've been running around like crazy, and when I'm not busy i'm falling asleep in random places... hearing Music Camp tunes blaring through my head like a radio I just can't turn off. Music Camp started this week. My small group includes 16 4th grade boys. But thus far its been pretty fun. I"m enjoying myself. Todays theme thing was different countrys. I made a shirt with a whole bunch of countries listed on it. Hence the quote... Ugh, I'm so unbelievably tired. I'm too old to get up at 7:30 in the morning. I have to clean things and do stuff and sleep till later on, so i'm going to frolick off, but rest assured, I"m still alive (as you have obviously discovered)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home