Tuesday, August 10, 2004

"Don't try to fix me, I'm not broken..."


Gah..... took so long to sign in....

Yes, I have used this quote once before in a previous online journal somewhat like blog, only more obnoxious... Except this time I mean it in a more sarcastic tone, as opposed to its not so sarcastic nature. In fact, its pretty sad nature, thank you Amy Lee... But easily my favorite Evanescence song of all time. So, what could possibly lead one to think I was broken? Well, for starters, my subconcious... I've been having the strangest dreams lately, night after night of confuzzlement, fear, sadness, and feelings of such nature. But considering that I have three in mind, and a snippet of a fourth... I won't get into all that. Tonight I'd like to talk about my strange and plainly abnormal fetishes. Things I find to be adorable or just plain a turn on.

I will begin with the ones you all know and love (or possibly fear.)

First, twins. I love twins. Well, whats so strange about this little number? Most people who love twins love both twins. I on the other hand find only one twin to be attractive, and its even better that he is a twin... Theres no cheating, caniving, back stabbing crap that way, and I don't much care for cheating, caniving, back stabbing crap.

To continue my list.... albinism. Theres just something down right sexy about someone with no skin pigment whatsoever... How do I feel about the pink eyes? I love it!!!! African American albinos (which people for some reason think either don't exist or look really really strange) even better.

And going on... as little muscle tone as possible and still be able to stand on thier own. I hate big muscles. I think body builders are the sickest creations ever... Harsh, but true. I like 'em skinny...

Now for something a little typical... I am in love with accents, but certain ones. Namely those of celtic nature aka scottish or irish. You know the Lord of the Rings? Yep, my favorite was Pippin.

Obviously, alcoholics and druggies are a huge turn off, and in fact instill in me a rage so tremendous I sometimes find it hard to control my actions aka repressed homocidal tendencies. I hate that stuff, i hate it with a passion, so I find people that stay away from that kind of stuff to be really, really great.

Another typical one... I love artists. aka, artists (umm, yeah) musicians, singers. i have a real weak spot for the liberal arts...

Fishnet... need I say more?

Now heres where it gets a little strange... Speech impediments. Yeah, you're thinking "I don't believe her." Well, believe me. My personal favorite is the stutter, but all speech impediments I find to be adorable. The worse the condition, the more adorable I find it to be. So while the rest of you are laughing your heads off at that kid who stutters so badly that you can't understand him, I'm not only getting every word, but I'd also be deeply mesmorized if I didn't love Ev the way I do.

And now, my most recent discovery. If you thought the rest were odd, you won't know what to do with this one... *drum roll* I have discovered that I find retainers to be both stunningly adorable, and a little bit of a turn on....

I don't know where this came from, and I can't understand it. I'm ... just .... weird... and you know what? I don't care!! Wheeeeeee, I'm the most messed up person on the planet, but I figure, what does it matter? I"m loving it. Though I am curious to understand this newfound ... thing... of mine.

And now that you're completely confused, and just a bit sickened. I bid you adieu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home