Monday, August 23, 2004

I, as you all know, am a guilty person. Every little thing makes me feel bad, and today, I am going to share a brief list of those little things with you.

I feel guilty...

...when I have dreams where the people I know are nothing like who they really are.
...when I get people into all sorts of trouble.
...that I find it necessary to put myself into other peoples business when I plainly don't belong there.
...when I just don't get what I'm trying to be taught.
...about feeling bitterly resentful toward people I shouldn't.
...that I'm not as nice or as tolerant as I used to be.
...when I don't get something done that somebody asks me to.
...when I have to ask people for rides.
...when I do things I know i'm not supposed to do.
...when I don't get caught.
...when I leave comments on the on-line journals of people I don't know.
...when I look at pictures of myself and refuse to see that i'm not as bad as I like to say I am.
...that I've given up on so many of my dreams.
...that while some people are stressing out beyond compare, I have nothing to complain about because I don't do anything all day.
...that I took over Evs room.
...that I forget peoples names but remember thier birthdays.
...that I didn't say anything to Ryan or Andrew on thier birthdays.
...that I put my sister in a position to be the big sister.
...that I put my parents in the position to be parents.
...that I still can't fend for myself, at 18 years old.
...that I"m not as forgiving as I once was.
...about every senseless, stupid argument I've ever been in.
...about what I could have been had I not moved from both Florida and Pennsylvania.
...that I'll never really know anyway.
...that I didn't stand up for that guy who was getting talked down to on the first day I came to Marcus.
...that I'm a whole lot of talk, but I never do anything about it.
...that sometimes I'm not as strong in my morals or faith as I let people think, or as I'd like to be.
...that I really do get moody b/c i'm not the focus of people attention sometimes.
...that I don't cry when I want to.
...that, more than half the time, I can't.
...that I ramble on about silly little things forever.
...when I get angry about stupid things, stuff thats none of my business, or just to be angry.
...when I act like i'm the only person in the world who struggles.
...that sometimes, for that split second before I slap the idea out of my head, I'll start to think that I'm better than other people.
...when I irritate people.
...over things that are not my fault anyway.
...that I haven't kept in touch like I wanted to.
...that there are things I never told some people, even though I wanted to.

I've just realized that this could very well go on forever. So I'm going to stop before people start throwing bricks through my window.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home