Tuesday, August 24, 2004

I think my journal counter is off dramatically. Its been at 103 for days... Anyway...

One of my best friends from PA has been sending me e mail after e mail about being depressed and lonely and missing me a whole bunch. I wish I could do something to make him feel better, but it seems distance makes such things difficult. I really have to go visit him some day...

The story is still giving me trouble. I'm so out of practice. I used to be able to write some really neat stuff, you know, the kind that makes your spine all tingly, but lately all I've got is words scrambled together on paper trying to prove some point, but failing miserably to say the least.

My old age is catching up to me. My spine is all in pain and I ate way too many grapes today. I ate tons of grapes at work, and then I get home and what do I find but more grapes. I'm going to become a grape. I've actually had a pretty random craving all day for grapes and cherry Coke. And I'm going to wake up in the morning all messed up.

Speaking of in the morning, I have to work in the A.M. and I should get some rest. I'm scheduled for nursery and toddler all morning... But the atvangate lies in that my paycheck in two weeks is going to be better than I've seen in a long time. I'll have almost three hours today, almost four tomorrow, and nearly four more on Sunday, plus there should be one more Tuesday and potentially another Wednesday. So whats so impressive about 16 hours worth of work in two weeks. Well, normally I get about 7, so this is a welcome change. Alas, no more lazy days... which I'm okay with because I waste my time anyway and I'm kind of stuck in the house all day because everyones at school and I have no transportation of my own, and no, I'm not asking Evs dad to drive me nowhere for no reason at all. I also can't wait for the weather to cool down because when it does, I'm going to atleast start taking longer walks for excersize. I hear walkings actually healthier, and its a bad idea to run around in Texas in summer because of the potential for heat stroke mixed with the pollution levels when the weather is hot.

And with that, I have to get up way too early tomorrow, so until then, I bid you adieu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home