Sunday, September 05, 2004

Is Dr. Pepper supposed to taste like oversweetened watermelon juices after you brush your teeth?

What a weekend I did have. It was kind of lonely, especially in the morning or late at night. Biking to work had its ups and downs. The up side, I needed the excersize. The downside... I got the excersize. And a very generous person on the road ever so kindly reminded me why I wish to be a recluse more often than not. So I'm already not in a great mood due to the fact that the sun still wasn't just a bad dream when I woke up. I'm biking along, minding my own business, and a very generous *ahem* person shares what better have been an orange soda with me. Yep, this guy chucked his drink out the window,.,.,., all over me. Thank you stupid person.

On the other hand, I found a pair of shoes I want, but finding my size is proving difficult. I haven't done much else. I should do the sleep thing now, considering I have to work tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home