Monday, August 30, 2004

"Cause I am hanging on every word you say and even if you don't want to sleep tonight thats alright
alright with me...
Cause I want nothing more than to sit outside your door
and listen to you breathing
that's where I want to be..."

Sometimes, when I have trouble sleeping, I'll inch my way to the foot of the stairway and sit there for hours listening to you sleep. Tonight, I couldn't sleep. Its mind numbingly quiet, and its hard to hear you sometimes just barely breathing above the fan and the air conditioner, but nevertheless, I know its you. It helps me to relax. So I sat there on the stairs this morning listening to you breathe until I fell asleep. I could listen for hours more if I had that much morning. I just thought you should know that I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home