Tuesday, September 07, 2004

I have never


...had a real nosebleed.
...broken a bone.
...passed out
...killed a man with my bare hands.
...met my cousins.
...sky dove.
...been to a wedding.
...held a newborn.
...been on a ship.
...left the country
...been struck by lightning.
...seen a tornado
...told someone I love you and didn't mean it.
...gotten a tatoo
...had a peircing done by a professional
...cried over the death of a family member.
...visited the grave of someone famous (the gates of Graceland excluded)
...been on a large roller coaster
...seen an Alfred Hitchcock movie.
...watched a silent film
...stepped foot on a graveyard in the middle of the night
...dyed my hair (a few strands in the back excluded)
...done another girls eyeliner
...hitch hiked
...seen a meteor shower
...seen a sunrise
...been too snowed in to play outside
...done a drug
...gotten drunk
...had a cavity
...dated someone who was not a libra (by coincedent, not choice)
...slept for 24 hours straight


I HAVE however
...been to drive in movie theater
...had my sternum sawed in half
...had a dream that came true
...watched a sunset
...been to a funeral
...eaten baklava
...dressed up as a spice girl
...done a guys eyeliner
...been bald
...tried to peirce my own ear
...successfully repeirced my own ear
...been in a car accident
...ridden a train cross country
...been hit by a go cart
...gotten a hole in one at golf
...watched a scary black and white movie
...not responded when someone told me they loved me
...tripped over my own feet while not walking
...hit immobile objects while riding a bike
...scored a significant number of points in a basketball game
...carried up to 200 lbs. on my back
...danced until I couldn't move anymore
...performed on the radio
...performed in a public place other than school
...pet an alligator
...had a panic attack
...breathed under water
...nearly drown brushing my teeth
...been published in a book

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home