Friday, October 01, 2004

"Knock three times on the ceiling if you want me
oh, twice on the pipe, if the answer is no..."
Man, I must be transforming into girl mode lately. I am absolutely itching to watch My girl and Now and Then.

Some times I think I wish I were more feminine. It might be fun to wake up in the morning and put on flowy skirts and pretty jewelry and do my make up. I haven't worn make up... since Prom. Of course, I was never very feminine. I never dress all frilly and pretty and when I do, I get very self concious b/c I have no girl friends so all my guy friends look at my like I've finally fallen off my rocker and landed in Windsor or something. *Sigh* Such is life.

And with that

"I've got sunshine on a cloudy day
when its cold outside, I"ve got the month of May
I guess you'd say what can make me feel this way
My girl (my girl)
Talking bout my girl
My girl
OOOOOHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO

I've got...."

I forget the rest of the song. At any rate, I must now prepare for another joyous bike to work. And I swear if someone throws something at me today... *shakes fist*

Actually, someone just pray that I live through it, seeing as how I'll be biking home in the dark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home