Sunday, September 19, 2004

Busiest. Day. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!


Today, we broke our toddler room record when 25 kids came in. Chaos insues. Flatteringly, and oddly frustratingly enough, two of my favorite little munchkins were demanding my full attention. Unfortunately, I can't give all my attention to two kids and simulteniously ensure the safety of 23 others, especially when the two are on opposite ends of the room from eachother and the others want to play kamikazi toddler and fall over eachother. There was nowhere to walk around in the toddler room today.

Still I love my job.

The cutest little girl ever has perfected the pout, but oh, I see right through her adorable little sad face thing. One of my favorite little boys of all time is slowly learning that I can't adhere to his every wish on demand. Still, two kids lead me around by the arm when I couldn't quite comprehend Caralinguistics or Maverickese.

Again, I love my job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home