Thursday, September 23, 2004

This looks like fun.


1. Think of a word that reminds you of me.
2. Go to Google Image Search and search for that word.
3. Select the picture you see as most fitting, and post it as a reply.
4. Post this meme in your journal if it suits your disposition.


I worked a lot yesterday... I was tired. And somewhere in all the hustle and bustle of my falling asleep all over the place last night, I can't seem to remember where I put the two Lacuna Coil cds Chad dropped off here yesterday. Kroger and the house are a lot further away from eachother than you would think when you only have your feet to travel, and it was almost decent in the shade yesterday after about 30 minutes of roasting in the direct sunlight.

I went to the fabric store. I found some material for the one shirt I'm making and a couple of accesory things to decorate it. I also found black and white checkered material that I will do something with. No lime green though. Time to revamp my idea. I wonder why they chose the word revamp... Well its time to turn my idea back into some other form of walking dead bloodlusting creature of unspeakable evils and beauty.... Go revamping... And all I really need to do is find a new color. Thats like the walking dead bloodlusting creature of unspeakable evils and beauty. Sort of. Whats more evil though is the fact that I can't seem to type today. I've jacked up every single word in this entry thus far, and its driving me nuts, so I bid you adieu now, before I saw off my own hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home