Monday, October 04, 2004

I have about an hour of myselfness time before going to work, and I think I'll either laze around or destroy some of my clothes for a while.

I (mostly) finished my Cottonwoord Art Festival shirt yesterday and wore it to ... well the Cottonwood Arts Festival. I am all heat sick and wished not to get out of bed this morning. The occasional blasts of thunder and pounding rain may be the only reasons I got up. I decided it was a good idea not to shower too long when lightning started flashing outside the bathroom window though...

A lady at the Festival really liked my creation. She made neat things too. Scarves with .. rocks in them. Super neato. And I sewed together the screenprints from some old Cottonwood Show t shirts. I'm pretty happy with the results. Just a few little things that must be fixed, and I can smile about it.

Heat sickness makes me car sick, and that sucks a lot. I'ma go cut up my skirt now. Tah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home