Sunday, April 24, 2005

My patterns of friendship have changed lately. I"ve become a cruddy friend I think. Its either one extreme or the other. Either I spend hours of my days with you, or I never see you anymore. And no, I can't explain why.

I'm in the middle of a moral dilemma and I'm not entirely sure what to do. Thus the never being home anymore thing. In honesty, I think I know what the right answer is, but I just don't want to face the questions if I never get any answers.

The angel in diapers saved my sanity again today. I just wish that he'd be able to remember it years from now.

Lots of people are doing lots of growing this month, and not all of it is up, I fear. I'm doing lots of growing this month, and hardly any of it is up, I fear.

Tomorrow will rock, another pointless four hour shift at six in the morning. Its not even worth it to get out of bed, but get out of bed I shall, though I'm not sure exactly why yet.

I've found a new musical love. A group called the B Minor Harmonics, I think. I saw them at a show yesterday and instantly fell in love, as they were amazing. One of those "wow, thats exactly what I"m thinking" kind of experiences, everytime they opened thier mouths.

I am so freaking tired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He's gone missing from the realm of reality
He lives on a fantasy of the worst kind
He cuts into his skin
He bleeds into my heart

So I guess this is goodbye
for eternity
So I guess this is goodbye
for eternity

He's a lost boy with a lost soul
He's got nothing to give
He's a one life stand
Just a one life stand

So I guess this is goodbye
for eternity
So I guess this is goodbye
for eternity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home