Monday, April 11, 2005

I read one and answered it. I have no choice in the matter.

If you read this,you must make a comment of a memory you have of me.
it can be anything you want,it can be good or bad,just so long as it happened.
then post this to your journal.
see what people remember about you.


Last night I went with a group to see Sin City. I enjoyed it. I'm always up for a movie with lots of naked girls... Actually it was enternaining to see. I spent a considerable amount of time feeling invisible. Lots of people looked right through me in the course of the night. Give me crap for whining. I dare you...

Still no word on either apartment. Just my luck I suppose. Prolonge the anxiety. I love the pain.

I have other things to talk about, but if I do I will say something I don't mean. I'ma go look for information about joining a nunnery now.

I love to sing. I'm stuck on the Dresden Dolls this week.

I don't think I want to talk about it anymore. I think I want to just ... pretend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home