Tuesday, March 29, 2005

*gasp*

I totally forgot to introduce you to my zombie nightmare theme song.

A perfect Circle - Counting Bodies Like Sheep to the Rythem of the War Drums

Don't fret precious, I'm here.
Step away from the window, go back to sleep.
Safe from pain and truth and choice and other poison devils.
See, the don't give a fuck about you like I do.
Count the bodies like sheep.
Counting bodies like sheep to the rythem of the war drums.

I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons,
I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason.
I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices, son.
They're one in the same.
I must isolate you.
Isolate and save you from yourself.
Sleep.
Sleep.
Sleep.


The music is very "you're screwed" in a way.

P.S. My beloved Cherry Coke exploded all over me.

I cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home