Thursday, March 10, 2005

"I'm alright, I"m alright
It only hurst when I breathe"

I use that quote a lot...

anyway, breathing doesn't actually hurt today, but my inability to participate in this nicecity of life is a bit unnerving. I have accumulated some sort of respiratory issue.

"Well, Shaye, why don't you just go to the doctor?"

Yeah, and pay 200 dollars to be told that nothing is wrong with me? My account is already short too much from the last pointless visit, plus my lack of insurance leaves me putting yet another likely necessary doctor visit off. I've also picked up a tiny cough and i'm losing my voice.

How many more incurable illnesses can I catch this week?

I cleaned the bathroom today like a mofo and now I feel dirty and used.

Or just dirty.

I will now shower.

*gets naked and runs off into the sunset... er ... shower ... screaming the lyrics to zippidydoda*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home