Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I decided some two months ago that I would seek out my own little personal vendetta to own all the Christina Ricci movies ever made. So now, for my own convenience more than yours, a list of those films and a track record of the ones I have currently seen or collected.

Mermaids
The Hard Way
The Addams Family
The Cemetary Club
Addams Family Values
Casper
Now and Then
Gold Diggers: The Secret of Bear Mountain
Bastard Out of Carolina
The Last of the High Kings
Little Red Riding Hood
That Darn Cat
The Ice Storm
Buffalo '66
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
The Opposite of Sex
Small Soldiers
Pecker
Desert Blue
I Woke Up Early the Day I Died
Souvenir
200 Cigarettes
No Vacancy
Sleepy Hollow
Bless the Child
The Man Who Cried
All Over the Guy
Prozac Nation
Moby: Play - the DVD
The Laramie Project
Pumpkin
Miranda
The Gathering
Anything Else
I Love Your Work
Monster
Cursed

I have a ways to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home