Sunday, January 23, 2005

Welcome Minions... to my vastly redesigned blog!!!!!!!

Revel in its glory, bask in its complicated html settings. The color scheme is your master!!!

Okay so I changed one color and made STILL MORE DEVISIONS among my links to furthur irritate and confuse those of you searching for familiarity in a blog such as mine.

Let me feel intellegent for a mere moment.

I love the Dire Straits. I listen to them ... currently ...

I saw A Sharks Tale. I laughed gleefully and my soda blew up with tender loving care inside the sleeve of my jacket. I was sad.

I sound funny tonight. I am filled with tiredhead and wish with every ounce of my being not to attend the cattlegathering that is my job tomorrow.

I had fun at work today. Some of the kids did not.

I feel an urge to listen to Jack off Jill right now, and I can't explain why... I don't know anything by Jack off Jill.

I ... don't... really have anything to say tonight. Just felt the urge to update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home