Friday, December 31, 2004

HAPPY FREAKING NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So welcome to 05. I just watched an amazerizing fireworks show, and it was amazering. I liked it alot.

I spent much time talking to my uncle today, and he tried to convince me to manipulate and control the world, and become rich by surrounding myself with rich bastards who have no personality and too much money....

I love my uncle, but I really don't mind my insane friends and being picky with my money and other such not so pretentious lovelies.... so I'll likely not take much of his advice.

Speaking of something that has to do with nothing.....

Very little has changed here... The dominant male parental is in rare form ... again ... as usual ....

Shocker. I'm finding it hard to adjust. I suppose its pretty hard to readjust to pain when you spend so much time surrounded by beauty. It really opens my eyes to how blessed I am, which is good, because I take it for granted. I forget that I'm lucky and I can be different. It still hurts though, watching the shit slowly build up.

I had something deep and meaningful to say... but I'm not saying it .... for some reason... I am tired.

And I can't stop coughing.

I love someone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home