Saturday, December 11, 2004

"And could everyone PLEASE STOP SAYING THE WORD DICK!!!!! It persuades my envy..."

I had some girl time today. I must admit it was much needed. Sam, Ray and I went to the mall and played dress up. Finding tacky dresses and whorish clothing to model in and giggle at because we just looked that funny. I'm going to say that I won by a long shot though, at Deb something or another with my black booty shorts, pink sparkly tank thing and a black mesh shawl. It was pretty gross, but uber fun nevertheless. I missed going to places and trying on goofy crap with friends. We also saw a movie, Blade Trinity, and the quote above is from the movie. Some female vampire played by a horrible actor screams this while locked in a room with a bunch of men talking about thier peni... (its pluralized.... shut up....) she didn't seem too envious, what with acting like a woman trying to get her way, all prettied up with a bad attitude, too much make up, and stilletto ballerina shoes. How masculine. Still though, In a way, I know how that feels, to be trapped up with tons of males, sufficating in the sickening amounts of testosterone replacing the air. Its ... irritating. Of course, I also suffered from a very severe case of penis envy in the sixth grade, but still.... When the character said that, i responded to Sam with "I've felt that way before" and a bunch of guys in the row behind us found that to be absolutely hysterical. There was much laughter.

Not that i don't love my friends. Ev, Kenny, and I were involved in a vigerous game of Risk last night, and Kenny and I began another one that was left very unfinished today. Good times.

My manager is incompetent. She was at the store today freaking out b/c I wasnt' there, and was supposedly an hour late. So she made someone call my house to come find me, when of course it was she who called my house Tuesday night to say "Work Wednesday and I'll relieve you from Saturday" Sure enough, I was right, and she was, to quote the person who called, "special". I sure do wish she would be so very loving, what with giving me trouble for not showing up on the day off she gave me.

I have to do some writing now, and try to get some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home