Monday, November 29, 2004

After a thorough investigation of Ghost World... okay maybe not a thorough investigation... but I did watch the movie... I'm a little lost as to wether or not I truly enjoyed the film. I would suggest to anyone considering watching int to do so, but I would also suggest that you watch it fully, or you'll never watch it at all...

Since all the characters are really.... really .... hmmm, how to put this.... stupid and mean... it made me dislike the movie, you know, hating every character I met, but at the same time, it was a very realistic movie, and all the people were very real, and there were some memorable one liners

I still haven't decided if I loved it to death or never want to see it again. I left the movie feeling very confused... and a little bit ... pathetic...

Sorry I couldn't be more thorough Brent.

Though I'm frustrated about my feelings toward the movie, I think I will defanantly watch it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home