Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I do believe that i am coming down with something. I feel kind of yuckie... Probably a walking viruz right now. All the kids at church have colds and flus and thier parent's won't keep them home. and while, yes, I heart your children, I do not heart thier strains of disease... Meh, I'll go pick up some kind of medicated goo to shove into my body in hopes that it fixes the problem.

Forgive me, I'm still a bit delerious... and I don't want to go to Kroger today. I want to sleep all day long.

I got home from works (yes, works) last night and just konked out at like 11 and couldn't get up again. I couldn't walk or think and my motor skills had long since gone on vacation. I still feel that way. I wish to recover my sleep loss. But alas, no such freedom. So I gotsta work till six tonight. I feel like I only just got home now. I did not.

I have nothing to say worth saying right now.

Adieu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home