Friday, October 22, 2004

a p p e a r a n c e
Height: .5 even. So short
Hair color: blonde....ish
Skin color: somewhere between pale and red
?Eye color: today? Pale orange with green along the outside
Piercings: Just mah ears. Though I"m contemplating that nose ring
Tattoos: I have some stuff written on me in Sharpie. Does that count?
r i g h t n o w
What color are the pants that you are wearing? Black with orangey flames
What song are you listening to right now? Spill Canvas - Tide. But I am actually humming Vermillion Part II By Slipknot
What taste is in your mouth? A&W Root Beer, and apple
What's the weather like now? rainy and humid
How are you? decently lonely and very tired
Get motion sickness? Only on a swing or in a car with a smoker
Have a bad habit? where shall I begin
Like to drive? I wouldn't go that far

f a v o u r i t e s
TV shows: Every time I admit my favorite show it gets cancelled
Conditioner: suave sea breeze or lavender
Book: Probably I Never Promised You A Rose Garden
Non-alcoholic drink:Cherry Coke, Mr. Pibb (none of that Xtra crap) and Watermelon Kiwi Kool aid
Alcoholic drink: I dont' drink
Thing to do on the weekend: spend time with friends. Sunday morning

h a v e y o u
Broken the law: I've done a few things in my life I shouldn't have, but not much more serious than harmless excursions and jay walking
Ran away from home: Sort of. I never made it too far. Unless this counts as running away from home...
Snuck out of the house: not my own. I never had to sneak.
Ever gone skinny dipping: Not since I was five
Ever tipped over a porta potty: COnsidering I don't touch Porta Potties...
Used your parents' credit card before: They don't have one
Fell asleep in shower/bath: More times than i can count
Been in a school play: Kind of

l o v e
girlfriend: Kristy probably...
Boyfriend: Evness
Children: Just the toddlers
Current crush: The last thing I tripped over
Been in love: I believe so
Had a hard time getting over someone: haven't we all been there?
Been hurt: Physically or mentally
Your greatest regret: I read once never to regret anything you did b/c at some point it was what you wanted... Unfortunately I still have regrets. Being a stupid kid most of my life is one of them
Gone out with someone you only knew for 3 days:Not to my knowledge
Do you have a job: Yes!!!! and yes...
Your cd player has in it right now: Staind - Shades of Grey ... I think
If you were a crayon what color would you be: I'd be the box of crayons that got left in the sun and all melted together to make one gagnormous multicolored SUPERCRAYON ...
What makes you happy: Knowing that somone thinks I'm beautiful even if I can't agree yet
What makes you happiest:making other people happy
What's the next CD you're gonna get:Whatever I come across for cheap
w h e n / w h a t w a s t h e l a s t
Time you cried: About 1:00 this morning. If you can call that crying
Time you got a real letter: forever ago
Time you got e-mail: last time I opened my e mail
Thing you purchased: some unfortunately unpleasant granola bars
Movie you saw in the theater: I can't even remember...

y o u r t h o u g h t s o n
Abortion: murder
Teenage smoking:as stupid as regular smoking
Spice Girls: heh... I used to think I was a spice girl. They are funny
Dreams: proof that I need severe mental help

=Word association=
Rubber: duckie...
Rock: boulder
Green: goblin
Wet: squishy
Cry: acid
Peanut: monsters
Hay: is for chimps
Cold: joy
Steamy: humid
Fast: lane
Freaky: deeky
Rain: The song Tommorow from Annie
Bite: things
Fuck: words
Blows: monkey bubbums?

Now that I've wasted your time and brain power. I run away screaming

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home