Tuesday, October 19, 2004

"Who is Gods son?"

...Jesus...

"Who came down from heaven to save you?"

...Jesus...

"Whats the square root of nine?"

...Jesus...



I love it how in church, every kids answer to practically every question is "Jesus". Kids are smarter than we give them credit for.

"No Billy, the answer is..."

No, adult type person who is too stricken with power to realize how smart that kids answer is. Billy is right. Jesus is the answer to everything. Its so silly how we forget that little tidbit of information, and little kids remind us every single time we ask them a question after church. I understand that, yes, I"m sure kids need to get thier facts down at some point. I'm sure that one day they will fully understand that the square root of nine is actually three, but why do we never reward kids for understanding that one crucial peice of information. Jesus is everything. Because we forget. WE forget over and over again. I forget. Every single day, at some point, I forget. But I'm always reminded in some way, even if I don't see it.

Kids are so smart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home