Thursday, November 25, 2004

Ah T-day... I pity the fool?

Very different from most of my previous holidays... I worked all freaking day.... But I saw Eric twice, which made my efforts worth the while. I ate at T.G.I.Fridays with ev-mom and Tyler. I wore a skirt. I mismatched my Mary-Janes... I've concluded that I will never match my shoes again...

I went to garden ridge and looked for crap I don't need. I left with naut more than a black feather boa. Though the martini glass pillow WAS tempting.

I bought some movies from Blockbuster.

Crybaby and Ghost World to be exact. Crybaby is glorious and amazing. I {heart} Johnny Depp in twenty year old musicals. I've heard grand things about Ghost World.

I watched a weird movie about Dog Show attendants with no personalities.

I miss Ev :*( But his triumphant return is a mere 17 hours away :*)

I am tired and still have to work tomorrow. But Saturday its on. I'm sleeping like I've ne'er slept before... until NOW!!!!!! and all those days I slept till two.... *blushing?*

And thus I depart you. Until we meet again
*bowing ever so politely*

Adieu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home