Wednesday, December 22, 2004

So, people are gathering to role play tonight... and I'm happy.......he he he.....*breaks down into painful violent sobs*

Actually, I"m pissed. I'd like not to be, but I leave tomorrow when I get off work, and I won't see ev for a week, and I was hoping to spend some time with him before I left, just the two of us.... but role plays are .... I don't know.... more important? I want to be mad but I hate being mad at him...Big ol' issues.But what can I do about it? We were supposed to do something together today, so I could spend some time with him before I leave for a WEEK but, it snowed, and now... I'm sort of feeling second rate.... and I hate feeling like I'm not at least as important as some game that he's just going to play every night for the rest of his vacation. And to top it all off... there are just millions of people gathering here and I wish to sit in a corner and cry solely to get the attention of a certain someone sitting next to me killing things....


.... pay attention to me...


I'm just feeling particularly moody and needy and clingy and stuff.... forgive me

I guess I'll see you all in a week.


Oh, I like horses a lot, but I've never ridden one before. And Ev found my glasses sitting on the curb of Morris like someone had set them there or something,.,.,. completely unharmed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home