Tuesday, December 21, 2004

For shame...

I've been neglecting my rantings... but blog has been neglecting my entry count... 144 for the last month and a half... even I'm not that bad.

I really want to say something meaningful. I'm sure I have it in me, but my brain doesn't seem to have the capacity to let out all of those supposed deep meaningful thoughts. I go to the parentals house in a few mere days. I'd like to see Everett some in the next two days... but alas.... he has things he is doing, and I won't stop him.

So, I'm listening to Breaking Benjamin, and I really have to pee...

I wish I had something useful to say. Guess, I'll just let you all know how dead I'm not.

And since none of my blogs lately have meant much of anything... I will allow you, the reader, to choose a topic for my following blogs. Just leave me a comment on what YOU want to hear about, and with my own personal descretion of course, I will write about it. Get creative... I'm bored

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home