Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Its been an interesting couple of days. I still want to live... don't worry.

Christmas was nice. I have a dvd player now,.,.,., and I totally have a place to put it? Nevertheless... Anyway, Christmas night I got really really sick, and I'm still recovering. Happens every year without fail. I get violently ill. Still have a sore throat, but such is life. Yesterday I concluded that I am going to make it a goal to collect all the movies Christina Ricci was in, because I like her alot. I watched Monster, Pumpkin, and the Laramie Project almost back to back, I"m now listening to Rachel Kurtz, trying to block out my dads snoring till I go to bed. My mom and I are going shopping tomorrow. I did Celenas make up.... and it looked really really good children. I am amazing.

And I miss my zombie. I tried to call Ev today and his phone just sort of kept ringing and ringing, so I hung up, just a bit teary eyed, and watched a movie with my mom. I figure he was out with the guys or something, so I didn't take it personally or anything, I just missed hearing his voice. I'm sure the next four or five days will be really good for the two of us anyway. I think we were really starting to take eachother for granted, always being there and such, and I know it will be a million times more amazing to see him when I finally get back..... but for now, I miss my zombie.

Suppose I should do the sleep thing.

I keep going swimming. I guess I'm insane, swimming in December.... but .... hot tub... and ..... guilt trips. I'd almost forgotten what those felt like. So to say the least, my skin is shot and taking warm showers hurts.... My legs are all messed up... something in the pool water I guess. And while its good for my face, its not quite so good for my sinuses, or my hair, or my brain, or the water bill. I must refrain tomorrow, lest I die.

I enjoy the word lest.

I say that quite often.

Tah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home