Friday, January 07, 2005

I still reek like cigarettes....

Yeah, I took up smoking...

Okay, welcome to reality, that was a joke. I reek like cigarettes b/c all the clothing from my parents house still isn't clean.... and I went to a club last night....


*giggles*

It was fun. I went to the Church, the club our own dear Josh is always raving about. I've never been to a club, but am I glad I went. It was just... so much fun. We sat in the balcony and watched people "get thier groove on* and then we all danced. We danced till we couln't dance anymore. Actually, what we did was more a mixture of dancing and moshing than anything else. During a 7 ish minute period of Rob Zombie and Manson, we all got so into it that people were moving away from our little circle to give us our space, or because they thought we were crazy.

I miss dancing. My best friend and I used to dance all the time, until the wee hours of the morning, we would dance, and oh such joy it would be, but until now, I have seen no dancing. Guys hate to dance it seems, but oh last night, we danced and went crazy and talked and It was amazing. I felt ... like an adult. I guess. Noone really treats you like you're 15 there. So, I danced the night away and loved every minute of it. A very different experience from high school stuff.

I would defanantly do this again. My only complaint is that I reek of cigarettes...

I guess thats an indicator that I should do my laundry soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home