Sunday, February 06, 2005

"You're the reason that I want to break down and cry"

And by you.... I actually mean John Travolta.... Curse him *waves fist*

I can't type.

I saw Ladder 49 last week, and I left that movie feeling so empty and hopeless inside. I thought I would never smile again. so much so that on the way back from the theater, Kammah and I decided to make a detour and hug nine firefighters having dinner at a KFC/Taco Bell.

It was so sad.

I went to the Mall with Erica yesterday and let my feminine side dropkick me in the face with my most current purchase.

Oh, and my job makes me cringe with footy pain.

People I knew in Highschool keep getting all impregnated... it makes me sad.

I have nothing to say....

Farewell, oh cruel blog.... or something

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home