Thursday, January 27, 2005

LOOK AT MY POEM!!!!!!!

It sucks royally and needs motherloads of work, but I wrote a freaking poem. Its been ages.



If I amount to nothing tomorrow
will you still love me like you do today?
and all the prayer in the world can't make me
anything I'd like to be
all the Jesus in my soul can't save me
I'm too unclean
All my pain is a lie and I"m just fine
pretending that everythings wrong
with all the things that were never right
I'm the loneliest now that I've never been
And so ugly draped in beautiful things
Velvet capes and diamonds
And I'm absolutely radiant
stripped down to sheer raw energy
translucent beauty laced with anger
tears falling like artwork down such a lovely, tainted face
Hideously innocent
Sublime, I"m so wicked
I wish that you would break me, I'm so tired of being fixed
Through my own existance
I have learned to contort philosophy




How pooey is that? but, oh, I wrote a poem,.,.,., It came to me in the shower. So I wrote it down.

By God, I finally wrote something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home