Tuesday, January 25, 2005

FIRSTS

First best friend: Danny. I don't actually remember when we met...First car: I had this pimped out Barbie van once...
First date: Going to Matts house for dinner... I guess. I don't go on very many dates
First kiss: Fall about two years ago. Josh
First break-up: On my one month anniversary... The last week of school... at my best friends house... I turned it from me breaking up into a mutual agreement... don't ask me how... I hate breaking up.
First screen name: Shellbell921 I think....
First self purchased album: Most certainly a single by a group called Five. A track called when the lights go out.... First actual full length cd...I want to say Linkin Park.
First funeral: Fifth grade when my neighbor had a heart attack.
First pets: A hamster named Rascal. I had it for a week. He had a little hamster illness when he was purchased and died shortly thereafter.
First piercing/tattoo: My ears. My mom did it and she swore never to do it again.
First credit card: Credit cards are stupid
First true love: Well, in 8th grade I really thought I loved this guy. Does it count if they don't love you back?
First enemy: A girl named Jocelyn in 2nd or 3rd grade. She used me and told all my friends not to talk to me or she would beat them up, and then she told me that in order to be cool I had to quit speaking to my best friend.... I didn't like her very much.
First musician you remember hearing in your house: Elvis. I don't even have to have remembered it. It was Elvis

LASTS
Last cigarette: Oh about two hours ago... I was working the cigarette counter....Gag
Last car ride: Home from work.
Last kiss: Last night.
Last good cry: Its been a while....I did burst into tears about a month and something ish ago b/c I was mad at someone for complimenting me...
Last library book checked out: The Ciderhouse Rules....
Last movie seen in theaters: A Sharks Tale... like two days ago.
Last movie seen on DVD: "The Forgotten.Last beverage: Coke
Last food consumed: A handful of Caramel Clusters. The kind you stick some change into a little box to sample the candy.
Last crush: The person I'm dating. Last phone call: The call I made to ask Evs dad to come get me.
Last shoes worn: One slip on beach bum shoe, one black cordoroy sneaker with hot pink shoe lace.
Last CD played: At my house, breaking benjamin. At all, The Marshall Mathers LP in Chads car.
Last item bought: My soda.
Last annoyance: My manager asking me to stay four hours extra.
Last disappointment: That I said yes.
Last time wanting to die: I am always GOING TO DIEEEEEEE.
Last shirt worn: A white wife-beater with a skull and rose print on the front. Before that.... A white t shirt used as a towel while dying someones hair temporary black. I took it off b/c It was dying me black as well.
Last website visited: Meriam Websters online dictionary and thesaurus.... I like to look at the word of the day.
Last word you said: I don't remember...
Last song you sang: some song I've never heard before By the postal service

What is in your CD player? still the breaking benjamin cd I think
What color socks are you wearing? One blue sparkles, one red and black stripes
What color of underwear are you wearing? Black with white around the edges.
What's under your bed? I don't have a bed.
What time did you wake up today? About ten minutes before I had to be to work.

FUTURE
Where do you want to go? I don't care, so long as I get there.
What is your career going to be? Professional Bummin' because Its all I'm good at.
Where are you going to live? Hopefully not in my boyfriends parents living room forever.
How many kids do you want? Twins or bust.
What kind of car(s)? *shrugs* Umm... a junker or a 67 Fastback, I guess.

CURRENT
Current mood: Contemplating, tired
Current music: I've actually got Tide by Spill Canvas stuck in my head right now.
Current taste: Coke aftertase? Air? mmm air coke.
Current hair: 2 feet 5 inches long and still going, pulled up in a pony tail b/c I just got off work.
Current clothes: Black/ white pinstripe old man pants, and that wife-beater I was telling you about.
Current longing: Have something to do that doesn't waste my life. I want to sew something as well...
Current desktop picture: A black screen with I (heart) Shaye written in red letters that Ev stuck there when I wasn't looking.
Current favorite artist: Dali forever
Current book(s): I've got a pile I've been meaning to finish
Current color of toenails: Hot pink and purple... or they will be... when I get off my butt and paint them.
Current time: 7:21. My favorite time during 1500 hours.
Current hate: My job.

ME
My name is: Shaye.
I may seem: Short.
But I'm really: short.... and giddy
Sometimes I feel: Like a motherless child.... la la la... Oh right, no singing.
In the morning I: I am usually still asleep
I like to sleep with: the pillow.... sure.... the pillow.
If I could be doing anything right now I would be: not wasting my time with pointless questionaires.
Money is: stupid
One thing I wish I had is: some stupid money.
One thing I have that I wish I didn't is: writers block.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home