Friday, February 11, 2005

So, its late...

And the digital cable people murdered the connection in four counties while I typed my last blog, so its all gonish... then the car commited suicide while I was driving it that same day. And the Sims 2 is also going Kamikazi on me and ate all my characters...

These Poetry.com people won't stop sending me e mails so I can pay them cash I don't have.

My manager gave me someone elses requested week off....

This mouse is freaking out...

Anyway, I had that dream again, the one where Ev lies to me about being a chain smoker and I wake up angry... cept this time.... there were zombies involved.

I am having an allergy attack.

I sat down today and began working on my newest concept writing, a book entitled "Halo II stole my boyfriend"

Its not going to be a rant.... Perhaps couples therapy... perhaps an autobiography of my life since the coming of this grand game... At any rate, I didn't get far before I decided to have some Fruity Dyno Bites instead. And now I'm here

I finally saw the original Dracula

Oh, and I became depressed and overwhelmed with guilt during work today.

Its been eventful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home