Monday, March 14, 2005

I got an e mail today.

SONGS THAT REMIND ME OF YOU

Aerosmith - I dont want to miss a thing
I could stay awake just to hear you breathing, watching you smile while you are sleeping, while your far away, dreaming, I could spend my life in this sweet surrender, I could stay lost in this moment forever, where every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure

Whitney Houston - I wanna dance with somebody
Clock strikes upon the hour and the sun begins to fade, still enough to figure out how to chase my blues away, ive done alright up till now, but its the light of day that shows me how, and when the night falls my lonely heart calls, oh I wanna dance with somebody, I wanna feel the heat with somebody, yeah I wanna dance with somebody, with somebody who loves me

Green Day- Boulevard of Broken Dreams (THIS IS THE STORY OF MY LIFE)
I walk a lonely road, the only one that I ever known, dont know where it goes, but its only me and I walk alone, i walk this empty street on the boulevard of broken dreams, where the city sleeps, and im the only one and I walk alone, I walk alone, I walk alone, my shadows the only one that walks besides me, my shallow hearts the only thing thats beating, sometimes I wish someone would damn well find, till then I walk alone

Dionne Warwick- Thats what friends are for
Well you came and opened me
And now there's so much more I see
And so by the way I thank you
And then for the times when we're apart
Well then close your eyes and know
These words are coming from my heart
And then if you can remember
Keep smilin' keep shinin'
Knowing you can always count on me for sure
That's what friends are for
For good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for

Mary Tyler Moore Theme Song
She could turn the world on with her smile, make a nothing date suddenly make it all seem worth while well its you girl and you should know it, each and every step, glance, little moment you show it, love is all around no need to waste it, love is all around, why dont you take it, your gonna me it after all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home