Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Note to Blog: Fix your freaking site already...

Its been an interesting day.

I'd like to insert a picture here, but I can't b/c blog says no, as usual. The picture was to be of the Backstreet Boys performing at thier concert this past weekend. Why might I insert such a picture here to ye many who don't care? Simlpe, my best friend and many other missed companions saw their show this past weekend, likely in Phili or Hershey and the pictures left on my dear friend Elliots xanga made me smile with little girly happiness. Thats right, I miss it, and I don't care what you think.

Walking partially home today I discovered that the sound you hear when you blow on the openings of coke bottles and such makes me smile.

I love Everett a freaking lot.

Every so often, I have what I choose to refer to as a Hollywood Nightmare. Thats where you wake up one day and the ultimate nightmare from a scary movie comes true. My Hollywood Nightmare is zombies. Not all the time, but sometimes, I'll wake up in the morning, usually one to two hours early and be convinced that zombies are taking over outside. Not those silly blue faced, uber slow zombies either. I"m talking blood and guts, outruns your car to get you, freaking foaming at the mouth and ripping you to peices zombies. I woke up at 5 this morning, and all I could think was that if I moved, the zombies would know I was there, and that when Pumpkin wouldn't stop barking, she was luring the zombies to me. Then it got progressively worse when I feared that walking up the stairs would awaken everett from his zombie slumber and he would burst through the door and attack me and start tearing me to peices and I just wouldn't have it in me to bash him over the head, what with loving him and all. I was paranoid in the shower, trying to plot my escape and realizing that I was quite doomed no matter what plan of action I took. Driving to work, there was a shocking lack of traffic, and immediately i thought, zombies... they ate corporate America. I was even trying to plot my ultimate escape at Kroger, thinking to myself that I could not die in a grocery store.

To say the least, zombies have yet to take over the world. Though they obviously have dibs on my overactive imagination.

So, as you can tell, its been a long day, and I am really tired.

I"m still mostly deaf from the ear infection, and beginning to wonder if I'll ever gain my lost sense back. It really makes you appreciate being able to hear, you know... well, with the exception of peoples freaking kids who won't shut up that you can hear from the other side of the store because they didn't get more sugar they don't need... But nevertheless.

I go.

May you sleep peacefully and zombies not rip you to shreds as you limp helplessly away from them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home