Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Important things to know about me...


If I could write beautiful words, I would waste them on less beautiful phrases

I fired my immune system yesterday

I set the keyboard in the underwear drawer when I type on this computer

The first older kid I ever knew was a sixteen year old pedophile.

I didn't like him.

I hate artificial peach flavoring

If I had a deep dark secret, I would probably tell it to you

I am a female but I'm not sure why

I've never done anything original in my life

I willingly went to see the Lizzy Mcguire Movie

I dispise changes

Yesterday I finally started making a list of things to do before I die

I think they should put the feeding tube back in.

I sing loudly when nobody is home

I don't sing loudly in the shower

I frequently ask for peoples attention by pushing them away

I don't pray for myself anymore

I've been to two weddings and one funural, but never a bat mitzvah

I also don't know how to spell said event

cheap wine burns my mouth like fiery owchness

I sometimes compliment myself in secret

I am afraid to sneeze publicly

I went through a two year period where I wouldn't even kill bugs

Many free spiders and queen ants showed me thier everlasting affection by biting the crap out of me in my sleep

I have slept on the floor of a home riddled with cocroaches

I fear cocroaches

I feel ready for sleeping again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home